check out this cool app for students in senior secondary schools...Enjoy reading
Efiko inspires self-learning by engaging students to take charge of their own learning and celebrate their successes. This is achieved through randomized timed quizzes, scoring and ranking with a leader-board, social integration as well as geographical mapping. Key features include:
- Topical based learning: Students learn as they are taught according to the National Curriculum.
- Standardized content: This is especially important for Students in Schools with a shortage of Teachers for certain subjects.
- Instant scoring and ranking with a leader-board: Students are challenged to do better when they see their current scores and ranks as well as that of their peers.
- Social based learning: Peer-to-peer engagement makes learning fun for students. Students can challenge each other on social media to become top student for different subjects.
- Incentives: in form of rewarding high performing students on the platform.